Selective demolition and remodeling of the Intermodal Facility for the City of Battle Creek. The required work included:
- Removal and replacement of exterior concrete and asphalt pavements
- Reworking of storm and sanitary sewer systems
- Site security fencing and lighting systems
- Demolition of existing canopies
- Custom exterior canopies with transparent panels
- Landscaping and site irrigation
- Demolition of the glass block canopy columns
- New exterior wall cladding
- Interior demolition and remodeling
- New wall, ceiling and floor finishes
- Upgrade of the mechanical, electrical, and security systems
This project involved work with the railroad and extensive civil work including paving, parking, and city sewers.
This project was funded through the American Recovery and Reinvestment of 2009 (ARRA).